Sunday, November 25, 2012

She's All That !!!!!!!!


  Luckily for me I don’t have a competitive bone in my body(yeah right)because otherwise I would not have been able to be so happy for Cat when she landed this beautiful 22 inch Bow this afternoon. I think I can now say that our little piece of paradise here has become a true tail water. Fish toady were throughout the entire river and up until about 12:15 they seemed very picky. The BWO’s started hatching right at 12:15 and the fish turned on immediately. I was standing in one feeding lane that looked a little like an aquarium at Bass Pro, the fish just moved in and filled the area. When you see that many fish it sometimes gets a little frustrating that you are not catching fish on every cast. We landed several nice fish today with my best measuring out at 18 inches and Cat's 22 incher was just a hog.I will have to say that Cat seems to have lost her sense of humor when I asked her if I was supposed to hit delete and enter with her fish pic.hehe. I have been saying over the last month or so that fishing is good but definitely not easy , it seems that one poor cast in an area puts those fish down for a time.

  The forecast doesn’t seem change much over the next five days or so, so get out and enjoy the river. With the bright sunny days the BWO hatch is short lived but before and after we are seeing midges, caddis, and Cat even got a pic of a big trico. As always  thanks for reading, Connell






 

1 comment: