Saturday, November 23, 2013

The O'Grady Fall Video on The Arkansas!!!


 
  Hello all, and once again thanks for checking in with us. Cat and I were sitting around last night editing our latest video and every time I looked at her one of her favorite goofy songs kept rolling through my head. One of Cat’s movie obsessions is Dirty Dancing and she always cranks up the ending song, “I had the time of my life, and I owe it all to you”. Wednesday will be our ninth anniversary and I still have to pinch myself everyday to make sure the last nine years were not just a dream fantasy. I know I am the luckiest man on the face of the earth and for those of you that don’t have as a supportive wife as mine, hopefully these videos will give you a chance to live vicariously through us. This fall was interesting to say the least, a little fish kill in the lower sections and we have not caught as many really large fish but the 14 to 18 inchers seem feistier and ornerier than ever. Enjoy and thanks again, Connell, Cat, Winston and The Drift Fly Shop…

 

  With Thanksgiving coming up this week I was trying to find a different way to help our readers score well in the Christmas gift getting area but felt like I liked last years post so well that I will edit and make the correct changes and repost next week. Don’t let your significant other buy you another tie for Christmas, print next weeks post and insure yourself a really merry Christmas….

1 comment:

  1. The first thing I thought when I saw Cody was "why is he fishing from his knees?". Then I remembered it was Cody.

    ReplyDelete