Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Ark 9/13

                Hello all and thanks for checking in at The O’Grady Flyfishing Adventures. I wish I had an interesting and clever story to start with but I guess this blog will be as boring as the first half of the Bronco game. As most of our readers know, most of my fishing this time of year is late in the afternoon. This morning I got up super early and got to the water at around 9:30. It felt like old times to start the day, fish were eating and aggressive. I think I hooked a dozen or so in the first hour and then they just seemed to go into hiding. Not sure if it was the heat or the rafters but they just stopped eating. Anyway the first hour was totally worth it. I fished the new MOD today and more than anything I just wanted to know if it was powerful enough for a few of our piggies. I think the pictures answer that. I can’t wait to see what the fall has in store for us here in P-town, fish are solid. As always Connell, Cat, Winston, The Green Lantern, and The Drift Fly shop want to thank you for reading….


No comments:

Post a Comment