Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fall 2014 Video Masterpiece

 
Hello all and thanks for checking in at The O’Grady Fly fishing Adventures. Sorry no serious fishing report today, I have been sitting at home nursing my annual “6 month cold”. Anyway this blog is mostly just to introduce our latest video. The music was a return to our roots with some serious drop-d guitar and the fishing this fall at times was fantastic. We hope you enjoy watching as much as we did making it.

SEE VIDEO LINK BELOW
 Now I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but we just wanted to remind people that our beloved river is incredible and with that incredibleness draws the crowds. In the last couple of day we have had two separate reports of near fights on the water and from the jist of it, it sounds like it is people not liking other people fish “Their” water. Last week I wrote about people illegally fishing and I saw more of it yesterday but the incidents that I’m talking about are just people being angry because others are on “Their” river. I want to be treated with respect anywhere I fish and I hope as locals that we treat our guests as we want to be treated elsewhere. I said it last year, if you want private water, get a really great job, work yourself to the bone, save all your money and buy your own lake. My guess is that it wouldn’t take long for you to start inviting friends to show them how awesome you water is. I will now jump off my soapbox and say enjoy the video. As always Connell, Cat, Winston, the Pilgrims and The Drift Fly Shop want to thank you for reading…….
 

No comments:

Post a Comment